Our nature is collaboration.
Our office is located in the heart of Vancouver’s downtown.
We are only two blocks away from the magnificent waterfront of Coal Harbour and only ten minutes’ walk to Stanley Park.
The surrounding environment is inspiring and uplifting which is a perfect location for an architectural office. We have an open studio environment where all levels of staff, including partners, are working together. We encourage vibrant dialogue amongst the principals, designers and technical staff during the design process. We promote exchange of design ideas and shared technical support among different design teams.
Our nature is collaboration. So you’ll find at CTA an open studio environment where all levels of staff work and share in the same space. We believe in the exchange of ideas and shared technical support among different design teams. We are culturally diverse with 15 different countries represented and 15 different languages spoken. 16 if you count the language of design. And over 50% of our staff is female. We prize personal and professional development and advancement. You can grow with this company. And we subsidize our employees professional development courses.
Job Openings at Chernoff Thompson Architects
Junior Accounting / Bookkeeping / Data Entry
- Chernoff Thompson Architects (Downtown Vancouver)
- Salary to Commensurate with Experience and Education Level
- Employment type
Junior Accounting / Bookkeeping / Data Entry – full time, permanent. 40 hours per week.
Specific Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Accounts Payable (including processing & entering data)
• Accounts Receivable
• Credit Card and expense reconciliations
• Set up of new projects; close-out of completed projects
• Assist with Timesheet Management, including communication to staff
• Provide assistance and support to Partners and staff that require Accounting and Clerical tasks
• Minor assistance with General Office Admin duties
• Note this is not a position that will provide direct work experience for a CGA program
• This position is an office-based position with limited remote working ability (after the 3-month probation period)
• Canadian or equivalent Post-Secondary education in the field of Accounting , Business Management or the equivalent combination of experience in a related field
• 1-3 years work experience in a related field (i.e. Accounting, office administration, banking)
• Strong aptitude skills for numbers
• Extreme accuracy and a high attention to detail
• Microsoft Suite skills; note we use a custom accounting system so knowledge of other accounting systems is not required.
Salary to commensurate with experience and education level.
Please provide the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Cover Letter indicating interest in the position (PDF)
• Resume (PDF)
• Salary expectations
• Current Work Visa status and dates of such or confirmation that you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident
No phone calls, please. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.